RECYCLING OF WASTEMay 20, 2021
USED RAILSMay 20, 2021
RUSSIAN REFINED PETROLEUM
|DIESEL FUEL D2
|JET FUEL GRADE A1
|DIESEL D6 FUEL
|DESIEL GAS OIL EN590
|GASOLINE 93 OCTANE AND 89
|LIQUEIFIED PETROLEUM GAS GOST 20448-90 LPG
|BITUMEN / PETROLEUM ASPHALT
|RUSSIA LIQUEFIED NATURAL GAS (LNG)
PLEASE NOTE THAT:
- FOB means FOB Rotterdam or Houston or Russian Port as buyer’s option.
- Seller’s Bank is SBER BANK, the TOP BANK in Russia and TOP 10 WORLD BANKS
- Total commission must be shared 50% for seller side (closed) + 50% for buyer side (open)
- Over price is allowed only after refinery mandate confirmation and it must be shared 50% seller side and 50% buyer side
OFFICIAL TRANSACTION PROCEDURE ON FOB ROTTERDAM PORT:
- Refinery Mandate issues Draft ICPO
- Buyer issues: Irrevocable Corporate Purchase Order (ICPO) according Refinery Draft + TSA + fresh POF
- Seller issues to Buyer commercial invoice CI for the available quantity in the storage tank
- Buyer signs and returns commercial invoice with a Commitment Letter to pay 2 days TSR
- The refinery calls storage farm to verify the tanks detailed in the T.S.A are current, valid, and in the buyer’s name.
- Upon buyer issues a Commitment Letter to pay 2 days TSR, the refinery pays the buyer’s tank for 3 days first and Buyer does pay his Tank Farm Company for 2 days after his Tank Farm Company has received and confirmed the payment from the refinery.
- Refinery and Tank Farm sign Injection Schedule and if required buyer pays additional days for Tank Farm according to quantity and Injection Schedule.
- After full successful injection, Seller issues following POP documents to Buyer:
- GPS Coordinate-Tank storage receipt (TSR) +
- Injection report +
- Dip test authorization letter (DTA) Unconditional +
- Authorization to Sell and To Collect (ATSC) +
- Fresh SGS Report +
- Authorization to Physically to Verify (ATV)
- Buyer conducts Dip test on the product on his tank and makes the payment for the total value of product injected into the tanks via MT103- TT.
- Seller pays both sides Mandates in the transaction and subsequently monthly shipment continues as per terms and conditions of the sales and purchase agreement contract between buyer and seller
OFFICIAL TRANSACTION PROCEDURE ON CIF:
- Refinery Mandate issues Draft ICPO
- Buyer issues: Irrevocable Corporate Purchase Order (ICPO) according Refinery Draft with full Buyer banking details & company registration certificate + fresh POF
- Seller issues SPA to Buyer. Buyer signs and returns the SPA to Seller.
- Seller sends to Buyer the copy of the Legalized and Notarized hardcopies SPA along with:
- Company confirmation +
- Acceptance Letter +
- Commitment Letter for Supply of the product to Buyer Company.
- Seller assigns shipping company. Buyer, seller and Shipping Company signs CPA.
- Seller pays 50% of the Shipping cost to enable the shipping company to assign vessel and berth reservation to commence loading of the product, immediately vessel is assigned within 24 hours buyer pays their part of 50% of the shipping Cost
- Buyer’s bank issues Irrevocable, Confirmed by top 20 World banks and Non Transferable Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC) with the amount of the trial quantity value.
- Seller issues Full POP to buyer by mail and also send via courier service to buyer’s address:
- Statement of availability of Product +
- Refinery Commitment to Supply the product +
- Certificate of Origin of the Product +
- Company License to Export +
- Company Registration Certificate +
- Product Passport +
- Bill of Lading and Vessel’s Q88.
- Seller purchase 100% marine insurance against all risks and send a Certificate of Cover to the buyer via email.
- Seller’s bank will swift 2% PB to buyer’s bank alongside the SGS Report, DTA and the outstanding POP and shipping documents including N.O.R and ETA of the Vessel.
- Shipment will commence within 2-3 days upon receiving Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC) from Buyer’s bank and upon arrival of the cargo at the discharge port, payment will be made for the product by the buyer Via T/T Wire transfer after CIQ / SGS Inspection at discharge port.
- Upon shipment delivery and receipt of payment, Buyer’s bank will issue Irrevocable Documentary Letter Of Credit (DLC) which will be revolving for 11 months to the Seller’s bank and payment will be made at Sight against SGS Inspection at the discharge port for upward deliveries.
- Within 02 banking days after shipment delivery and receipt of payment, Seller pays both sides Mandates in the transaction according NCNDA IMFPA and subsequently monthly shipment continues as per terms and conditions of the sales and purchase agreement contract between buyer and seller
GUIDELINES TO NOTE WHEN PREPARING DOCUMENTS ICPO
- The ICPO must be addressed to Refinery Via: Official Mandate Moez TLILI, Mandate code N°0042/316317 & Id° NG8023160-22 & CERT N° 0021485
- The above procedures must be accepted and incorporated in the ICPO word for word.
- Expired ICPO and POF not accepted. Maximum validity of ICPO and POF is 02 banking days FROM ISSUE DATE
We would be happy to talk to you further about our product.
Dr. Moez TLILI (+216- 26 74 35 84))
Mme Leila Yacoubi Ep YILMAZ (+33 7 81 97 76 17)